Saturday, April 30, 2011

summer colors and fragrances

The pink Maybelline Natural Glow is my favorite. When i do heavy liner, blush, and a light base for daily use, the natural lip color is perfect. It’s also one of the best moisturizers in a lipstick I’ve found yet. The Revlons are also really fun for summer [mine is coral and fuchsia]. The rest are variations of pinks from Estee Lauder that i sometimes add on top, but smudge away with a napkin. The gold is fun for nights out.

My favorite parfums for the summer are the following: gucci envy me, apothia if, versace crystal noir, dolce & gabbana light blue, and estee lauder emerald dream. I like them in that order too. I haven’t tried anything new recently, but these have been my favorites for a long time, with the exception of the versace. I tend to wear parfums rather than eau de toilette because I love the distinct fragrance that complements my body lotion, and doesn’t wear off in an hour. I feel like I get my money’s worth more with parfums, and since they smell so good, why not?
Fave liners are Chanel. Not that I don’t love my trusty cheap Maybelline too, it’s just that when I want something really simple and clean, won’t smudge or crack…Chanel is the way to go.I bought this in Paris, and it comes with a smudger end as well as a sharpener that is amazing. My mascara I found in Turkey and it’s a brand called Lumenein Natural Code. I bought it because I wanted a mascara that is very light, and just makes my lashes longer but not necessarily thicker. Since I was traveling, I wanted the simplest makeup to enhance my eyes to show how happy I am!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails